How do I get my new website with Robojuice?
To get your new website contact us and we will schedule an online call or in-person meeting.
What do the monthly support costs cover?
We do a lot so you don't have to worry about the technical details.
- Premium hosting.
- SSL and security.
- Premium WordPress plugin upgrades costs (Gravity Forms and WP Rocket).
- Minor support requests (bugs on the site and other minor requests).
- Platform upgrades to your site. Each month we send out an email covering what upgrades we have made to the site overall. For example, we are always improving the SEO features of the TypeRocket WordPress platform and we upgrade all of our sites accordingly.
- Monthly content. Each month we send out links or original content that can help your business stay up to date with what is happening in the digital space. This can be from marketing or notifications about new technology.
- Automatic security updates.
- Content backups.
- Verified DKIM Authority email through Mailgun.
You can read more about the finer details on our support plan page.
Can I get custom features for my business website?
Yes. Robojuice is highly experienced in custom web work and can design custom features for your site. Custom features have their own scope of work, timelines, and budgets.
When I get my Robojuice website do I own the code?
Yes. When you work with us your website content, code, and assets are licensed to you. However, third-party plugins and open source systems will have their own license agreements you will need to know and agree to. Further, website hosting is based on a leasing system and you do not own the servers where your website lives. If you have more questions about this we are happy to talk with you about software ownership and how it works when you have your own website with Robojuice.
If at any point you decided to leave the monthly Robojuice support agreement you will own your website but you will need to pay to have your website moved to your own hosting provider since hosting is covered under our support agreement.
Will my robojuice business website come with needed 301 redirects?
Yes. When we build your WordPress business website we put SEO and conversions first. To keep your existing organic Google results intact we add the proper 301 redirects to your site for your traffic generating pages.
Do I need to have all my content and images already?
No. When you work with us we write your home page and conversion page for you and gather the needed images and content for those two key pages.
Any other pages you want to have like About, History, Services, etc you will need to provide content or you may pay Robojuice to do those pages in addition to the two key pages of your site.
I don't have access to my domain name and current website, can you help?
If you do not have access to your domain and current website we will work with you to find a solution that works for your business. If you need a little extra help getting back into the game we can scope out additional support to get you started.
What is TypeRocket?
TypeRocket is a WordPress framework we created that is used by thousands of websites. We made TypeRocket to improve the performance of your WordPress website so it converts more leads and runs blazing fast.