Everything we do hinges on our value of people. It's our culture.
Relationships Come First
People are the business.
Encourage and build up each other.
There is always a way to get better.
Work and Play Hard
Work and live life to the fullest.
Committed to Commitments
Integrity and discipline.
The Team Matters
We all build the business.
Variety of Challenges
Never Get Bored at Work
Enjoy a variety of tools in the PHP ecosystem like Laravel. Develop Robojuice software products like TypeRocket and BWL.
Healthy Team Members
How We Care About Our People
Culture and people are our first priorities. Part of that is taking care of the team.
Be a part of an experienced team. Work directly with leadership.
Work from home or work from the office. It is up to you.
Our policy is generosity. Take the time you need.
We help you with your choice of insurance.
Relationships are forged over food and drinks and stories.
Work and Life Balance
We respect your evenings and weekends.
Simple IRA Option
We match of up to 1% of your salary.
Monthly Gift Cards
We ensure your coffee cup stays full each month.
Team Member Review
Email / Lifecycle Marketing
Our Hiring Process
We take the time to make sure we find the best fit for you and for us.
- 1. We Pray over potential candidates and for them to be sent our direction.
- 2. We post the position and check in with our network for referrals.
- 3. We will review your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- 4. We will have a "get to know you" conversation over coffee.
- 5. You take a Working Genius® assessment to discover the gifts you will bring to work.
- 6. Formal interviews with Kevin and Jeff.
- 7. Formal interviews with trusted friends of Robojuice.
- 8. Review of compensation, Benefits, Job Description, KPIs and Robojuice policies.
- 9. Have a group outing like a dinner with you and your partner or spouse (if applicable).
- 10. We pray over everything again. Then, we make an offer or send a Thank You note.