Skills Needed to Win
- 7+ years of experience in object-oriented web development.
- Experience building websites and apps for high-performance environments.
- Leadership with tenacity and the ability to architect plans.
- Hungry to grow personally as a developer.
- Humble in understanding your gifts and talents but not arrogant and egotistical.
- Smart to be able to work well with others.
Here are some of the perks and benefits at Robojuice:
- A remote-first approach to work with an option for office space if desired.
- A generous PTO policy.
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a “40-hour” workweek.
- A Simple IRA match of up to 1% of your salary.
- Health insurance assistance.
- Weekly lunches on Friday with the leadership team. Not a required meeting or anything like that, but we’d love to have you join us.
- Monthly coffee shop gift cards so you can get good coffee or work from a coffee shop when you want.
- Casual dress and work environment.
What winning looks like is following the guidelines of The Refined Experience:
- Relationship: We love people first. We serve them right.
- Excellence: Quality of code, Design, Content, Deliverables.
- Schedule: When a timeline is agreed upon by both the client and Robojuice, that timeline is met.
- Process: Using the Robojuice process to get projects done. Monthly retainers and project-based process.
- Tools: There are no golden hammers, but we stick to what we excel at and keep it minimal. Learning new things (every day!).
- Analysis: What is the actual issue we are being commissioned to solve, not what the prospect thinks is the issue and has mapped out a solution. We work against approved plans. No random, unplanned, knee-jerk approaches online.
Key Position Wins
- Excellence in architecting, scoping, mapping out, and executing approved web project plans.
- Supporting Robojuice client relationships, so they continue to win online.
- Identify and collaborate with the leadership team on potential improvements to tools and processes.
- Communicate to the leadership team the resources you need to keep winning in your role with Robojuice.
- Document your processes and tools so as the team scales up, it is not held back by unknown systems.
- Join the leadership team to grow Robojuice clients and grow Robojuice software and tech stacks.
- Help us grow Robojuice!
The Nerdy Stuff
- We work with modern web technology (AWS, Vue 2 – 3, Laravel 9, Composer 2, PHP 7.4 – PHP 8.2).
- Our open source projects are making the web awesome (hundreds of developers use our WordPress framework TypeRocket). Our typical development is in WordPress using TypeRocket; or Laravel using TypeRocket and REST-like microservices in conjunction with Vuejs.
- We provide an effective development computer configuration and the necessary equipment so you can do your job with excellence.
- Sweet branded Yeti, hat, and t-shirt.
- We are a Biblically-based debt-free company that was founded in 2010.
- The company operates a diverse set of brands: Business Website Leader, TypeRocket, The Website Leader Podcast, and E-commerce Website Leader.
We exist to instill confidence and bring peace to business professionals by providing leadership and web technology that allows them to win online.
- Relationships first: People come first.
- Be positive: Meditating on the good and encouraging one another builds up.
- Refine everything: There is always a way to better.
- Work hard, play hard: Working hard is keeping work at work. Playing hard is living life to the fullest.
- Be committed to keeping commitments: Keeping commitments takes discipline.
- Team matters. Challenge, encourage, and care for each other. Have each other’s back because we have your back.
Robojuice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.